I love this collection of white boho summer dresses. I feel like there’s a little bit in each dress for everyone. All the boho dresses are so different that some may be categorized as straight up boho and some boho chic.
Boho chic is a more polished boho look, pieces may be more fitted, coordinated and use more neutral colors than boho, but the style is still very self-expressive, with a lot of boho style details like fringe and lace. The term “Chic” was actually borrowed from the French in the late 19th century and has come to mean stylish or elegant.
Mix that with the natural and casual boho look and you have a winning style that you can dress up or dress down. Some of these dresses are chiffon but with bohemian lace details, which is usually more rustic in appearance than delicate silk lace, and more often than not, it comes in white or ivory hues.
White Boho Summer Dresses From Amazon
- Cold Shoulder Crochet Lace Sleeve Beach Dress – The perfect combination of a loose dress with just the right amount of lace detail. They tend to run big so It’s recommended to go 1 size down.
- Adella Slip Dress by Free People – Spaghetti straps with lace detail on top and a ruffled hem on the bottom. All wrapped together in a pretty crepe material package.
- Bohemian Drawstring Waist Lace Splicing White Long Maxi Dress – V-neck, off shoulder, drawstring waist, hollow out lace insert. Wear this gorgeous and elegant boho dress to anywhere from the beach to a wedding.
- Plain Short Sleeve Floral Summer Lace Shift Dress – An everyday dress with circle patterns all over lace and just the right amount of stretch.
- Verdusa Women’s Sleeveless Scalloped Hem Fitted Floral Lace Bodycon Dress – This cocktail dress is boho chic at it’s finest. Guipure lace mesh, embroidered eyelet, above knee length with midriff cutouts and 70% cotton.
- Off Shoulder Ruffle Loose Tunic Shift Dress – Off the shoulder, hollow out hem with geometric cutouts. The white fabric of this boho dress is a bit see-through. So it might be more perfect as a bathing suit cover up or as a tunic with jeans. Comes in several other colors.
- Casual Crew-Neck Half Sleeve Summer Tunic Dress – The fabric is chiffon, so it doesn’t have a lot of stretch. But the beautiful 3/4 crochet sleeves more than make up for it. Bonus – This dress can be machine washed!
- Short Sleeve Long Maxi Dress with Pockets – This casual T-shirt dress has a stretchy, soft and comfy. The fabric is super loose.
- Fringe Trim Crop Top & Skirt Set – Bell sleeve off shoulder crop top and mini skirt with fringe and tassel details.
- Crochet Pom-pom Sheer Lace Bell Sleeve Dress – Soft, comfortable and breathable fabric. Long crochet sleeves and a loose fit on this classic boho look.
What I love about a basic white boho dress is that you can take it in any direction you want. It’s the perfect blank canvas. The accessories that you pair with it are really what makes the outfit. You can easily go from casual boho, to boho chic or even boho glam.
The color white is also a very popular color in the summer. It is usually lightweight, attracts the least amount of sunlight and has that general airy and beachy feel to it. So these white boho summer dresses are great for daytime or nighttime, with the right accessories or eve no accessories. Sometimes a beautiful dress just needs to shine on it’s own.
3 Ways to Style a White Boho Dress
- Boho – Casual sandals, flowers in your hair, a straw hat and a colorful rattan tote bag. Heck you can even throw in a colorful scarf if you don’t get too hot.
- Rock star boho – Put on a floral leather jacket with a fringe faux leather shoulder bag and some converse!
- Boho chic – put on your favorite pair of fun Jessica Simpson pumps and a floral blazer.