Have you ever wondered how to make your home a little more boho? A simple boho home decor idea is fun, eclectic peel & stick wallpaper in colorful and unique patterns. This type of wallpaper is so simple and easy to install, you can peel it off and reuse it again. Goes on any smooth, flat surface, including walls, doors, entryways, cabinets, stairs, furniture, frames, mirrors and more.
Who Is Drew Barrymore?
American actress, producer, director, author, model, and entrepreneur – Drew Barrymore – was born into a family of actors and first achieved fame as a child actress with her role in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982). She is the recipient of many awards for her acting, including a Golden Globe, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a BAFTA nomination.
Drew Barrymore is known for movies like The Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates, Never Been Kissed, Charlie’s Angels, Riding In Cars With Boys, Fever Pitch, Music and Lyrics, and many more popular movies. She even received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2004. In 1995, Barrymore and American film producer, Nancy Juvonen, formed the production company Flower Films. Over the years, they have produced several projects together in which Barrymore has starred.
In 2013, Barrymore launched a range of cosmetics under the Flower banner, which has grown to include lines in makeup, perfume and eye-wear. From there Flower Home was born – Drew Barrymore has personally designed, in collaboration with Walmart, a wide collection of everything for the home.
What is Drew Barrymore’s Flower Home?
Drew Barrymore has infused her fun loving and joyful outlook on life, into an entire home decor collection called – Drew Barrymore Flower Home. This collection combines classic mid-century furnishings, unique and unexpected decor, vibrant colors, natural materials, modern accents and one-of-a-kind patterns – Into an all around bohemian home style that will make your gypsy soul very happy. Entire boho inspired rooms full of tufted furniture, vintage floral prints and vibrant bold artwork.
Affordably priced and easily accessible, Drew Barrymore’s Flower Home for Walmart offers living room and bedroom furniture, wall art, bedding, decorative accents, boho pillows, lighting, storage, bath towels and accessories, dinnerware and kitchen textiles, a kids bedroom collection and even pet furniture! Pretty much everything you need to create a bohemian atmosphere in your home.
One of Drew Barrymore’s Flower Home design pieces is her fun, eclectic and boho inspired – peel & stick wallpaper. Currently available in several designs, that will add that boho feel you’ve been looking for to your home.
Drew believes that the “Feeling of Home Comes when You Live The Way You Love”
How To Prep Your Wall For Peel and Stick Wallpaper?
- Remove electrical outlets and wall fixtures.
- Clean your surface with a sponge and an all-purpose cleaner.
- Measure out the width of your paper on you wall and mark with a pencil.
- Pre-cut strips to fit wall height (leave a couple extra inches on top & bottom).
How To Apply Peel & Stick Wallpaper?
- Peel a small part of the backing away and begin applying from the ceiling ( a few extra inches sticking out).
- Align the right edge with your pencil mark and press lightly to stick.
- Working from top to bottom, keep pulling the backing away as you evenly press the paper to the wall.
- Using a plastic smoother, smooth out the material back and forth, pushing out all the air bubbles.
- Trim off the excess material at the ceiling and baseboard level with a straight edge razor knife.
- Align one strip at a time and repeat process until your accent wall is complete.