This Influencer Disclosure Policy is valid as of August 16th, 2020. This policy covers the below social channels owned and managed by Margarita’s Galaxy :
- Instagram Handle: @Margaritas_Galaxy
- Facebook Handle: @MargaritasGalaxy
- Pinterest Handle: @Margaritas_Galaxy
- Blog : www.MargaritasGalaxy.com
These channels strive to abide by the FTC Guidelines for online influencers. Margarita’s Galaxy believes in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation the owner receives from marketers may influence our content, topics, or posts made to our social channels. That content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content in accordance with the FTC Guidelines.
The owner of these social channels may sometimes be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner of these social media channels receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed through these channels are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
The owner of these social media channels would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. I am affiliated with Amazon.com, LinkShare (Rakuten), ShareAsale, CJ, and Partnerize (including merchants that utilize these affiliate programs).
“WE ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR US TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES.”
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect you from misleading advertising that’s been paid for by a company. Because In My Own Style is an income source and does occasionally include endorsements and testimonials, it’s important to disclose the following:
I only endorse and promote products I trust and use for myself.
- This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only share and promote products/services/businesses that I have actually used and that belief could be beneficial to you.
- Affiliate links are used in some posts where I make a small percentage of each sale. This is one way I make money from blogging. It does not result in additional charges or cost you anything extra.
- Mentions of related products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Products provided to me for review are given free of charge. However, this doesn’t guarantee a positive review – I always review honestly and openly. I do not endorse or post about products I don’t believe in.
- My goal is to share my expertise and provide helpful content while generating a small profit to make a living for myself.